Sunday 9 September 2012

25

ARG! No photo update this week despite best intentions! Many apologies. It has been one hectic week and a very busy weekend. I was blessed to have James home this weekend from training. We talked and ate and ate some more, drank lots of tea, ran some errands, had lovely home-cooked meals, watched The Expendables 2 (which was actually pretty fantastic) and went for a good 5 mile run. As expected, the time went much too quickly and dropping him off at the college today was heartbreaking - again. I'd like to say that the week ahead is going to be so wicked that I'll barely notice his absence, but it'd be a lie. The days are manic and the evenings are Q.U.I.E.T. It is miserable and unsettling to admit that I use the television as a source of noise in the house to fill the void. I'm not even watching it! It's usually just on in the background so that the house feels normal.

The best update for this week is MEGA MOVEMENT. Not only has Baby OH been moving like it's his business, he has been moving enough that James could feel it too! SUPERB! I was overjoyed to be able to share that moment with him and James looked as if he'd just opened Nintendo 64 on his 12th birthday. Great response in my opinion!

Our house closes on Friday, so my next photo update will show my fashionable moving/painting ensemble. Exciting stuff!


1 comment:

  1. Aw Tam, that just made my still-pregnant morning! My face broke into a smile to read that you're getting tons of movement and that James can feel it too.
    SO exciting. :)
    Can't wait to see pictures of your house (and your painting ensemble). :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete